Tuesday, February 9, 2010

MALKA'S FAVORITE FIND










Bauerware Cabinet Hardware

This my favorite discovery of the most amazing and unique decorative cabinetry hardware one can find any where around the entire bay area and all of California. This lovely shop is located in the Castro District of San Francisco, California. Bauerware is owned by a woman, herself a spectacular interior designer who personally selects hardware including those created by independent artisans.

When creating closets and home offices for my clients, I support them in shopping for the decorative hardware themselves. I send them off to my favorite shop, Bauerware for these special choices. ALL ITEMS ARE STOCKED IN SMALL QUANTITIES.

The shop is worth the trip no matter where you live to play in this Disneyland of decor accessories.

10 comments:

Rebecca said...

Wow wow wow this place looks incredible!

Unknown said...

shopping for this type of hardware, at this store, looks so fun!
thanks for stopping by!

The Simply Luxurious Life said...

Malka, Yofi is beautiful! He (?) looks so proud in this photo. I have had more people think my Oscar is a poodle. At first I wondered why, but with his nose and when his hair gets a bit longer, I can see it a bit.
This store of knobs looks amazing! I could spend hours here. I can see why you always send your clients there.
Again, so nice to hear from you. Have a great week!

My Owl Barn said...

Next time I am in SF I'll make sure to visit the shop. Thanks!

Haven and Home said...

Oh my gosh, I was in there I would think I had died and gone to Heaven!

paula said...

this place would make me giddy.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Ohhhhhh, what a fabulous discovery. I've always been enamored with Anthro's hardware...but wow that shop is incredible!

Liz Mays said...

I can not even believe the options there! Amazing!!!

Cristin // Simplified Bee said...

Looks like heaven to me!

xo,
cristin

Bauerware Cabinet Hardware said...

If you haven't visited us, yet, please do so when you get the chance! We love meeting new people and helping them find hardware that is just a little bit off the beaten path!

~Selena at Bauerware!