Thursday, May 14, 2009

GREEN CABINETS AND STUFF



Tumbled Glass
Tumbled Glass
Tumbled pottery chard for gravel
Their Dog Colleague







Pieces of marble and granite for sale


While attending a green resource convention a few years ago in San Francisco I found these neat tumbled glass pieces in a booth representing ReBuilding Source. They recycle all kinds of items for the home. The funky gravel comes from broken glass and pottery by tumbling them in a cement tumbler to create sea glass and pottery gravel. I bought some and also made some of my own with my home rock tumbler polisher. I no longer am disturbed when I break a coffee cup. Some day I may have enough of my own, home made gravel to pave a drive way. We shall see.

BUILDING RESOURCES
www.buildingresources.org
701 Amador Street
San Francisco
415.285.7814

No comments: