Monday, November 22, 2010

EXCLUSIVE BUTTONS!










EXCLUSIVE BUTTONS

Yes this is a little off my beaten track of closets and orderly things, but I came across my now favorite personal source of pleasure I need to share.

In a little corner of the world of the San Francisco Bay, I fell upon this eclectic, fascinating and wondrous little vintage button store - Exclusive Buttons in El Cerrito.

Gracefully endowed by Mary Sortile, for which once was her husband's inventory from peddling buttons to Five & Dime Stores for over 60 years. Mary Sortile intimately assists particular and appreciative designers with the choices of a lifetime from precious buttons of the past including bone, horn and the famous plastic of Bakelite.


EXCLUSIVE BUTTONS
10252 San Pablo Avenue
El Cerrito, CA 94530
510.524.5606

Winter Hours:
Friday & Saturday 10:00 to 3:30
Summer Hours
Friday & Saturday 11:00 to 4:00

No comments: