Wednesday, June 16, 2010

MANTANZAS CREEK WINERY & LAVENDER GARDENS






Yofi The Poodle




A gorgeous source of aromatic lavender products.

MANTANZAS CREEK WINERY AND LAVENDER GARDENS

FIELDS OF MY DREAMS

While our fall and winter clothing are being stored away making the moths happy, you might want to look into Mantanzas Creek Winery & Lavender Gardens who grow and create wonderful, most aromatic, healthy lavender source I have found. Mantanzas Creek Winery with their beautifully landscaped lavender gardens and vineyards is nestled in the foothills of the eastern hills of Sonoma County in Bennett Valley.

My favorite product I often give to my friends and clients is the Lavender & Cedar spray. Here you get the best of both worlds to keep the little moths and other pests from harming your clothing. At times they sell a potpourri of the lavender and cedar herbs and sachets to put away in your clothing drawers.

The lavender spray I use on Yofi the Poodle; which is a magical repellent to ticks. When I spray it on her hair I come home with maybe just a few ticks from the vineyards. If I forget to spray her, I come home with over 20 ticks attached to the long hair of her ears. Besides, this natural and sweet smell of lavender on my Yofi the Poodle is delightful.

No comments: